Did you know that October 16 is also World Spine Day as well as World Food Day? I am sure that there are other world something days but we are focusing on food… of course (see the other blog for today) and some very close to my heart… or spine….. is this post.
Because I suffer from Osteoarthritis, mainly in my spine, I can relate to serious back pain and am pleased that World Spine Day is a day that Vencasa takes very seriously.
Back pain is no stranger to many, and it can have a major effect on everyday common tasks; like sitting and walking, bending and reaching, exercising and even when relaxing. Back pain can contribute to poor sleep, and your mattress could be causing your back pain!
Your mattress and pillow play vital roles in the health of your back and rejuvenation of your body.
Inferior and worn mattresses don’t provide the much-needed support for your back and can have devastating long-term effects on your back and general health, too. A pillow that is too hard, too soft, or the wrong size and shape can exacerbate the problem. Vencasa can help you to find a solution to suit your healthy sleep needs. They offer mattresses and pillows such as Tempur, and their own bespoke premium Vencasa-Sealy range that is both luxurious and affordable.
You spend 30% of your day in bed; make sure that you have the right mattress and pillow supporting your body in its natural position, allowing it to rest well from the day’s activities, every night.
Here are some tips that could help you to choose the right mattress for you:
- Go to a specialist, where the store provides a calm, bedroom-like atmosphere, with ample space and freedom for you to experience the mattresses by lying on them for a good 15 minutes each
- Try before you buy and don’t be shy! Lie on the mattress, move around, really experience it. This is an important decision.
- Expert and qualified advice should be on-hand from sales personnel who listen to your needs and advise accordingly.
- Professional customer care and after-sales service should also be taken into consideration as your sleep health is fundamental to your overall wellbeing.
- Protect your back at home, work and leisure with regular sensible moderate exercise, good posture, and the best possible sleep.
Vencasa has partnered with global and local experts to create the Vencasa Signature Collection for every sleep need. This includes mattresses, headboards, bases and frames, side tables, lamps, occasional furniture, ottomans, linen, pillows, towels and luxurious bedroom accessories, with several price points to accommodate their wide clientele. Vencasa is made for people looking for a high quality, yet affordable range of products.
Vencasa brings the art of sleep to your ‘casa’, from the smallest to the most essential sensory detail. We invite you to ‘come home’ to Vencasa for the ultimate bedroom experience.
Visit www.pharmaline.co.za/vencasa or call 0861 60 60 60 for more information, to shop, or for your nearest stockist.