Guidelines for choosing the right mattress for you:
- Make comfort your goal. Purchasing a mattress is all about finding the best one for you. Some people like a firm mattress; some like a soft one; others, like Goldilocks, prefer somewhere in between. It all comes down to personal preference. If you’re comfortable, you have a better chance of sleeping well.
- Try before you buy – lay on the mattress for at least 20 minutes in a normal sleep position before making your decision.
- Look for a mattress that fits your body. Chiropractors advocate finding a mattress that’s designed to conform to the spine’s natural curve and distribute pressure evenly across the body.
- Beware of allergens. Look for a hypoallergenic mattress.
- Do not disturb… your partner. If you share a bed, look for a mattress that allows two people to adjust the firmness on their respective sides. That way, neither one of you will have to sacrifice comfort or spine alignment.
- Remember, it takes time to get used to a new mattress.
Visit www.vencasa.co.za or call 0861 60 60 60 for more information, to shop, or for your nearest stockist.